Hemp seeds are the seeds of the hemp plant. Although hemp is the same type as marijuana (marijuana), it only contains a small amount of THC (less than 0.3%), so it cannot produce hallucinogenic effects when consumed. The hemp plant does not contain buds and is less leafy than the cannabis plant. You can also buy hemp seeds via https://coloradobreedersdepot.com/product-category/seeds/.
Hemp seeds are like small beans that have crunchy outer skin and a soft center. Hulled hemp seeds, also known as “hemp heart”, have their outer shell removed, giving it a soft and supple center that is versatile and easy to use.
Here are some of the main benefits of hemp seed:
• Hemp seeds contain 33% protein, more than quinoa. Protein is important for muscle and tissue healing and restoration.
• Hemp seeds contain 20 amino acids, including nine essential amino acids that our bodies cannot make on their own. This makes hemp a "complete" source of protein!
• They are rich in good fats, Omega 3 and Omega 6. These omegas are not naturally produced by the body but are essential for maintaining the structure and function of the body's cells.
• Due to the high content of omega 3, hemp seed is able to compensate for inflammation.
• These seeds are rich in vitamins and minerals such as vitamins A and E, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, and iron.
• Hemp seeds are rich in soluble and insoluble fiber which aids digestive health and helps you feel full longer.
• Hemp seeds are low in sugar, naturally gluten-free, and ideal for people on a plant-based diet.